Our Wedding Album and Guestbook

I promised to update everyone when I got my wedding album in the mail. I was so happy when the mailman delivered it! It took less than a week to get here...and it came out awesome. Seventy pages of amazing memories. I was so nervous that the pictures would be blurry and distorted, but Snapfish did such an awesome job! I think I might even order them for Christmas gifts for my Mom and Danny's mom. Think they would like it? I know a bunch of you said you were going to make your albums too...how did they come out?


Me and Danny went to Marshalls a few weeks ago. I found the perfect scrapbook for our wedding. Our colors were red and aqua...a little different, so it's hard to find items in those exact colors. Imagine my surprise when I saw this!


I was so excited that I just had to have it. It was a lot of fun to put it together. I used to scrapbook all the time..but it gets to be an expensive hobby. Hopefully I can find more books at Marshalls to keep this going. I want to scrapbook Kaleb's trip so bad!

On the subject of our wedding, I never shared our guestbook. It was so fun and so original. Instead of just writing your name, it asked for the guests to draw pictures of the bride and groom, to give a word of advice and their best memories of the bride and groom. Here's some of the best stuff!


From my cousin Samantha

A family friend's drawing of the Bride and Groom

My Aunt and Uncle's advice for us (sorry it's blurry!)
 (always respect each other. Don't go to bed mad and always take your socks out of the bottom of the bed each morning.)

My cousin Brian's drawing of me
The shirt says "Hanson 4 Eva" - hey..it was a phase!

And more special wishes for me and Danny