Ten More

This is post number 90...ten more til the big 1-0-0! Like I said before, hoping to make that the big wedding post!

I have so much to do. Laundry, cleaning, packing (to go home and to move,) making sure everyone RSVP's for the wedding (two weeks til they have to be in...and I'm growing impatient!) I have the hotel tasting next week, I need to make table arrangements, maybe figure something out for a rehearsal (I don't even know when half the wedding party...including the groom..will be getting into Boston!) I have to make goodie bag for out of town guests. I have so so much to do!

The girls are (of course) having a Bachelorette party..bowling in Boston. Sounds lame, but totally not. I have wanted to go to Lucky Strike FOREVER! Remember in 40 Year Old Virgin when the girls are having the "wigging out" party..I want to do that!

I suspect a bridal shower. But I have no idea when or what to expect. How does someone even plan that. I generally don't run ALL my plans by people..so what if I have plans! EEK!

I can't wait til we move into our apartment. I can't wait to get a job. I applied at a few places online today, we'll see how that goes. Since I don't drive, I need to be a little picky, but luckly..I like to walk and I have my bike. So..we'll see!