Featured Crafter: TJB Designs

Tommye's craft is something that reminds me of my childhood. My mom went through a time where she did a lot of cross stitch and I even took a class as well and helped organize the rainbow of DNC floss in my mom's collection.

Something I learned from TJB Designs is what a fob was. I saw that in one of her tweets and wondered what the heck is a fob? As soon as I clicked and browsed her shop, I knew exactly what it was, just never knew those were called fobs! I must have missed that day in crafting 101.  She makes very pretty scissor fobs and stitch counters with lovely glass and porcelain beads. Many of her fobs have coordinating stitch markers and pins as well. Who better to know what hardware in stitching that needs bling than a stitcher herself. You'll be a stylin' stitcher with any of her creations.

If you are a stitcher, you must follow Tommye's blog. She regularly posts about her projects she's working on.  I think it would be a great place to watch and share in a fellow stitcher in her craft.  Be sure to become a Facebook Fan of TJB Designs. You'll learn about promotions and sales.

PS...don't feel limited to use one of TJB's fobs for scissors. They would be fabulous on your purse, crafting bags, gym bag or even hanging on a knob.