Showing off Bead Work...

...And not just mine! But we'll get to that in a moment :)

I've been planning since last mont to make a special piece just for breast cancer awareness. I even got started on it at the beginning of the month! Then I ran out of beads... BUT I've finally finished it!

I have a new bust for my necklaces! Now I just need to work on a real light box so I can get brighter and better pictures...

Anyway, this necklace can be found both on Etsy and on Artfire and will be dedicated permenantly to Breast Cancer Awareness. This will be the only item in my shop left dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness after the month is over. 50% of it's sale will go to the Susan G. Komen fund.


Now to show off my friends! Christina of Good Quill Hunting put together an incredible You Tube video of the members of our Bead Weaving Team. It's long - but worth watching!