My Creative Space

My Creative Space this week is sort of a pre-creative space. Running low on great antique buttons for jewerly, I have been spending the week going through my personal collection to take buttons I really don't need. I guess that is a sign that I should acquire some new buttons for my work collection!

I keep the pictoral buttons separated according to the National Button Society classification guide. I keep 4 major collections: plant life, animal life, pictoral objects and misc. pictorial. Above is a few cards from my personal plant life collection. Showing is a card of various identified flowers and a card of pansies (one of my favorites!). I should actually share some of my buttons with you on the blog...great idea for weekend posts!

You can see a larger image by clicking on it!

Happy Thursday :)