Petite New Arrivals & 4/20 Sales

Looks like I'm not the only one excited for 4/20...so many great sales start today, I'm not sure where to begin. Some of my favorites...

Get 40% off all regular-priced BR jewelry online with code: BRBLING. Good for today only and ends at midnight EST. I'm trying to incorporate bolder jewelry into my wardrobe...my picks are the Perseus Earrings and the Whisper Ring.

Right when I think I've had enough Ann Taylor for the season, they come out with charming new pieces that I love. I check that website at least every other day, so I don't know how items have sold out before I even discovered them! A total bummer because there is 30% off AT & LOFT from 4/20-4/25 with code FRIENDS, sale items included.
I fell in love with the Heavy Lace Pencil Skirt and the Vintage Floral Lace Dress shown above, but apparently 00Ps went like hotcakes. I'm going to be stalking the links hoping for a re-stock. Steal-worthy styling tip - pairing lacy white with cognac brown leather to avoid looking over the top girly-girl.

For stuff still left in 00P, they did restock the Tropical Wool Pencil Skirt I am wearing in this post in "ground pepper." I've been very pleased with this skirt so far, but petites any smaller than me may need alterations. And my one LOFT new arrival pick - the oh so pretty Cascading Ruffle Silk Dress in 00P. I haven't had much luck with silk pieces in XXSP, but this is numerical sizing plus it has a side zip, so there could be hope.

Lastly, Bloomingdales' Private Sale "officially" begins today and ends on Thurs. They have a bunch of $25 off every $100 coupons (ask for them in-store) which are stackable with their existing sales such as 15% off shoes, 30% off select handbags, 40% extra off certain sale items. PLUS, you get bonus certificates ($15 for every $100 spent) for future use on top of all that. I've had my eye on this baby in cream.

Phew...Happy Shopping! I know I'll be rummaging for a self-bday gift at one of the above sales : )