Folksy Friday - A little crochet

I love the retro look of these Folksy finds!


Crochet bag by the sunroom bag by Eva B Designs


This crochet satchel by The Sunroom reminds me of some great summer sunsets and the crochet handbag by Eva B Designs is so pretty and practical!

top by Blue Fish Handmade table ware by Marti Rich creations

This top (made to order by Blue Fish Handmade) is a great summer colour, I think,and the table ware by Marti Rich Creations has a lovely traditional feel.

crochet bouquet by Chez Penny scarf by Victoria Jackman

Proving that crochet goes beyond the traditional is this great bouquet arrangement by Chez Penny and I couldn't miss out this spectacular scarf by Victoria Jackman in the most amazing colours!

I wish I could crochet but my stitches were always too tight or too slack...

Which is your favourite?