Extra 30% off everything at Martin & Osa - XXS basics galore


Thanks to Chloe, I was able to snag two of these sweaters today with an extra 30% off, making them just $27.65 each after two rounds of discounts. I love my mustard yellow cardigan (from previous post) so much, I hope these fit just as well. Got it in hull gray in XXS and navy in XS. Discount is applied at checkout on top of existing prices - no code needed.

$100 gets you free shipping. Great opportunity to stock up on petite-friendly basics:

1. Striped V-Neck Sweater in XXS - $35

2. Quintessential V-Neck tee in XXS, 100% cotton, comes in 12 colors and is just $10.15

3. Skinny Wrapped Leather Belt in XS - most stores make only XS/S as one size, so this belt should fit fairly small. $16.90.

4. Chloe's pick - this gorgeous 100% silk watercolor dress in XXS. I had it in my cart, but after much deliberation swapped it out for some bright shorts for the bf.

Don't forget to use ebates for an extra 3% back! I've been using ebates for everything from clothing to flights to even taxes! Click here for a referral to join.