Let's meet Patricia Palotas!


The picture above is featuring one of the jewelry creations- The Pink Ruby in 14k Gold filled wire with CZ accent Pendant, created by Patricia which is so beautifully crafted!

Here is a short interview with Patricia:

Tell us about you:
After my accident, I had to find something to peak my interest - to keep up my energy and zest. As my late father was and my son is an artist, it seemed natural for me to turn to art. I paint with acrylics and have sold many canvas paintings, and continue to paint - however, soon after I took up jewelry creation it became my passion.

Designing a pendant around a beautiful cabochon or faceted gemstone takes time and an artistic eye as I measure, sketch and calculate the amount and type of metal wire I'll be using. Then I cut, twist, twirl, swirl, cold connect, hammer and sculpt the precious metal wire over, under and around the gemstone or cabochon until I reach the final look. The piece then gets hand sanded to remove any sharp edges and polished to a high shine. This same labor of love is undertaken with my bracelets and earrings.

Tell us about The Pink Ruby in 14k Gold filled wire with CZ accent Pendant
I was so delighted with the arrival and the beauty of this nearly 6 carat slightly translucent Pink African Ruby I started on my design that very day. It was just so pretty. Hand crafted in soothing 14k gold filled wire, I gave it just a bit of an accent with a clear diamond simulant - a cubic zirconium. The finished pendant hangs balanced, is a size suitable for day or evening wear and is sturdy enough to wear every day.

I am proud to say, I have never had a returned item nor a dissatisfied customer. Thank you for taking interest in my jewelry.

Thanks Patricia for the interview. I have also found some other beautiful pendants from Patricia's gallery:







There are just too many beautiful designs created by Patricia. I suggest you guys go to her etsy shop or her website to take a look. It is just amazing!

Are you a jewelry (jewellery) making teacher/ tutor? List your classes and lessons here at www.diylessons.org.
Download lots of free jewelry making tutorials at
www.diylessons.org too!



Don't miss a post! Subscribe to Handmade Jewelry Club by Email FREE

Feel free to distribute the content of the post. Just give us the credit by providing a link back to http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/

Find the website useful? You can easily link us using the codes below by just copy and paste them into your blog or website. You can also include the codes in your email and recommend it to your friends!Photobucket