The Kindred Connection

Windy Poplars

I'm very excited to participated in the second Kindred Connection blog party! Again, if you blog is about "marriage, family, faith, decorating, crafts, travel, gardening, saving money, cooking, homemaking, style, and a dash of everyday life!" you should grab the button and join in!

Here's this weeks questions:

1. What is your favorite vacation spot? Disney. Hands down. I love Disney World, I think it has a specific smell, makes me feel a certain way and brings out the best in everyone.

2. What are the three qualities that you most admire about your husband (or if you're not married what are the three qualities you would most desire in a man)? 1) He is beyond patient with me, sometimes my nervousness and worrying scares ME away, yet he is always trying to make me see the better side of things..someones gotta be the optimist! 2) He makes me laugh, and not just in a haha kind of way, but he gets me doing belly laughs every night. 3) He works hard at what he does. He put his full heart into things...I am very proud of him.

3. What has been a meaningful Bible verse to you this week? It's sad, I can't think of a Bible verse right now. But once, I saw a sign in front of a church that said "stop drop and roll won't work in hell." It's something I think about a lot!

4. What is your favorite color(or colors) and why? The colors of an amazing sunset, pinks and oranges. The brightness just makes me feel more alive.

5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours?  While grilling out, I saw Danny drop a drumstick on the ground...and seriously consider picking it up and pretending it didn't happen. The look on his face was PRICELESS!