Shoes, Microwaves and Tattoos

(This post is going to be all over the place and could probably be three posts..but I'll forget something if I don't just do it!)

My husband has a shoe obsession. His only goal last weekend was to buy three pairs of shoes. Flip flops (check!) running shoes (check!) and white tennis shoes (check!) And BONUS! He got polish for his many pairs of boots. Why do I find this so interesting? I think it's the tennis shoes! He reminded me of something straight out of a polo commercial...or a Kennedy hanging out on the Cape (think, snobby.) I made fun of him endlessly, good thing he has a great sense of humor!

Now, microwave! We registered at Kohls for our wedding and one of the first things we recieved in the mail was a really nice microwave. When we moved into the apartment, I set it up and threw away the box. How was I to know it was broken. We searched endlessly for the same microwave to do a swap out and return it...but we couldn't find anything! So, we went to Walmart and bought the boring and cheaper version of our broken one. Now, the fun stuff. We did the swap out and returned the broken one to a different Walmart. We had a great story...we were returning it because it didn't look like what was on the box. The woman ate it up, gave us our money back and sent  us on our merry way. Ten minutes later? "Could the customers who returned the  microwave please return to the desk?" We snuck out the back door! And now I have visions of WANTED signs at the return counter! Wanted: Walmart Microwave Swappers!

This week has been so great! As a result the apartment is a mess..but I've been having such a great time! Monday me and Breanna went to Raleigh and did some shopping. Tuesday I had lunch with Katie. And yesterday I was officially welcomed to the Marine Corps. (Swiping my ID) Beep! "Hear that sound? Welcome to the Marine Corps." Then! Me and Breanna went out for tattoos!! I came out with this little gem on my ribs, and we're going back Saturday so Breanna can get hers! 

I'm loving life and I hope everyone else is having a great week!