Copyright for Artists!


Sarah contacted me recently introducing to me her new book on Copyright for Artist. I immediately got interested and purchased the book from her. This book has answered a few doubts that I used to have. As a jewelry making enthusiast, a tutorial writer and a blogger, copyright issue has been one of the main concerns I have...concern about someone stealing my designs and ideas. I think many artists share the same concern as I do..

This eBook provides information on how to protect your arts and crafts designs. More specifically, you will learn the differences between copyright, trademark, patent, contract, and trade secret protection. You will learn how to register your visual art with the U.S. Copyright Office. Visual art includes advertisements, drawings, paintings, jewelry, needlework, original prints, sewing patterns, posters, sculpture, and weaving designs.

It is good to read this book to find out what can be 'copyrighted' and cannot be covered under copyright. it is good to learn about our right and protect our right. It might also help to protect yourself from potential accusation that you have infringe a copyright.

If you share the same concern as I do or like to learn more about copyright, I would strongly recommend you to purchase Copyright for Artist.



Download lots of free jewelry making tutorials at DiyLessons! Are you a jewelry (jewellery) making teacher/ tutor? You can also list your tutorials here too.Don't miss a post! Subscribe to Handmade Jewelry Club by Email FREEFind the website useful? You can easily link us using the codes below by just copy and paste them into your blog or website. You can also include the codes in your email and recommend it to your friends!Photobucket

Bookmark and Share