New Prototype....Watcha Think? Help Me Name It!


I wanted to have these ready for spring....well, you know how it goes!


A travel mug cozy. Should be named "Don't burn your hand" cozy!


They were crocheted using super-soft baby yarn (as well as the hand embroidery). And, of course, you know it has to have buttons on it! These are antique utilitarian pearl buttons.


...and you have to have the button closure!


I have been using one on my stainless steel handle-less travel mug (constantly full of peppermint tea!). My mug gets so hot because it's stainless on the outside as well as the inside and sometimes it is just too hot to pick up....hence these little babies! I love it (mine is baby green)!

So, whatcha think?
What should I call them?
I will consider any names! If I choose yours, I will send you one :) (Yes, Duni, you can try for it, too!)