My Creative Space

Another lovely stash from Artbeads.com! This time's design challenge? Summertime!
I simply can't wait for summertime and thank goodness, it is finally looming on us! I chose some glass pearls in emeralds and blues, Czech glass beads in green Picasso, a mix of blue glass Czech beads and a bunch of vintage white beads. Add to that a cool brass chain, several gold tone seashore charms and a toggle to match.

I have been playing with designs in my sketchbook for a couple days and haven't really decided which direction I will be taking this. I am tending more towards asymmetrical necklace. However, every time I try to plan a piece and do multiple sketches, it always takes on a life of it's own and becomes something not planned! Why do I bother sketching?!

For more creative spaces, go to kootoyoo's blog. Play along...it's fun!