3 New Tutorial Packages at My Etsy Store - 25% Off

I listed 3 new packages for my tutorials at my Etsy Shop recently - Tutorial Packages at Etsy
Basically, in each package, I am offering two tutorials of your choice at 25% off.

From the $12.00 Package, you can choose any 2 from the 4 tutorials available.

From the $9.00 Package, you can choose any 2 from the 3 tutorials available.

From the $7.50 Package, you can choose any 2 from the 3 tutorials available.
Please indicate which tutorials you opted for at checkout or at message to seller.

If you would like to purchase in Malaysian Ringgit, do email me at meiky6 @gmail.com

Have a great week and happy wrapping from WireBlissMei.

Download lots of free jewelry making tutorials at DiyLessons! Are you a jewelry (jewellery) making teacher/ tutor? You can also list your tutorials here too. Don't miss a post! Subscribe to Handmade Jewelry Club by Email FREE Find the website useful? You can easily link us using the codes below by just copy and paste them into your blog or website. You can also include the codes in your email and recommend it to your friends!Photobucket

Bookmark and Share