My Creative Space


Still working on the bloomers! I love this project because it is a ME project. Just for me. Sure, I will use the pattern to make more for my shop, but these are for me :)

Speaking of pattern, I finally decided on a dressform. It is already ordered and I am just waiting for it to come. It is a Uniquely You Dressform. Way better than those nothing more than a plastic shell dressforms. This one is solid foam rubber! Can't wait to get it! Thanks for all your advice and comments :)

It took me about 4 hours to make the pattern from a drawing and cut the fabric out. Hubby couldn't believe it took so long. I told him that it is another case why I need the dressform! Without one, I have to keep measuring and pinning on myself which can be quite difficult.


And, of course, I had to sew the detail work before I could start piecing it together. I am now finally piecing in the evenings. I'll keep you posted on how it all turns out!

So, what's in your creative space? To see more creative spaces, visit kootoyoo's blog!