Bloggers Day Out!

You know Jordan from Southern Hospitality and Reina from Semper Gumby...the Return of Sunshine? Well, I can officially move them into the real bloggy loves category! That's right! I spent today in Wilmington with those two awesome girls!

It so funny meeting people who you already "know." There were no awkward silences and no "getting to know you" questions. Everyone is already comfortable with each other!

We spent our day doing two things I love...eating and shopping. We started off the day at the Front Street Brewery. All three of us ordered nachos. I think this is a friendship that was meant to be!



Then we headed to this awesome store..a cheaper version of Homegoods! Who knew such a store existed!! Danny doesn't know it yet, but he is taking me there and we are going to redo our entire apartment, for like...10 bucks! We went to Homegoods next, where we all got some pretty random things. I got Miley what I thought would be an indestructible toy, a bowl and a kettle. It was fun just walking around making fun of all the totally random things in the store.


While we were walking out of the store, I glanced at my phone. I couldn't believe it was already 5 and that we had been there for over 5 hours! I had such a great day with the girls and hope we get to do it again before Reina moves!


And for the record...Miley destroyed her toy in less than an hour. Fail!