Swap! YAY!

I'm so happy that I decided to host this swap, it sounds like everyone is having fun picking out all the stuff...and getting gifts in the mail. I got my swap package in the mail today! I didn't think the mailman would ever  come..4:30?! Why so late!?

My swap partner was the beautiful Brittney from A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife. Shopping for her was so easy..it was like shopping for myself! And I was so excited to get this package. Seriously...love everything!


I got the cutest bag (definetly already switched my stuff over!) bright pink flip flops (that I almost got her!) bright nail polish, blush, a book (looks like a cheesy love novel...YES!) and the Food Network magazine...I'd love to eat that pasta right now!

I love love love everything Brittney, thanks SO much!

And don't forget, as you get your gifts link up on this post. I want to see what everyone gets!