Tiny Blazer Find: Lucca Couture "Skylar" sz XS

A quick post because I need to go pack for North Carolina (I'm a super light packer by the way, for 3 "work days" I will bring a laptop bag and a longchamp tote). I spent some time during my college years interning near Charlotte, and fell in love with the area. Can't wait to go back for some BBQ and sweet tea - drool.

So after painstakingly choosing what to keep from my last Urban Outfitters haul, I popped into a store last week to make my returns...and ended up finding at least 10 more items to try on. Go figure...

So much stuff was on sale for $10 or $20, but I stayed strong and resisted buying anything "just because" it was cheap. This little blazer however caught my eye on a mannequin, where it looked super cute paired over a floral sundress w/ the sleeves scrunched up.
Jacket: Lucca Couture "Skylar" in sz XS
Dress: Banana Republic 00P
Shoes: old Macy's pumps
Belt: J.Crew sz S w/ extra holes

Seeing this photo I now realize I cuffed the sleeves way too much. Photos really are the best way to truly see and critique your own outfits. You guys will have to trust me that this jacket looks better over casual dresses...I felt very informal at work and won't wear it like this again.

The jacket is completely unlined and the cotton material is reminiscent of railroad denim. The sleeves are a little too wide and hit me awkwardly right above the wrists. There were tons of this at my local U.O. (one color was full price at $59, mine was on sale for $30), and I also found it here at some random store called Alloy. So I guess Urban Outfitters' lines are not exclusive to them!
I thought $30 was too much, but the bf liked it so much he got it for me (rare...rare...but no complaints!).

This here is the knit BR sheath again that apparently many of you also own! I've been wearing it a lot this summer because it's comfy, but I always catch panty lines from the back because the fabric is so clingy, grr.
That's it for today! I feel like I'm getting to know a lot of you guys better through the comments and emails, which is so rewarding and is what keeps me going on here. Thank you guys for supporting the blog and being so awesome.

PS - Speaking of awesome, don't forget to wish AlterationsNeeded a happy birthday!