Share the Love - On Fire for Handmade Feature


I have been selected as this week's featured artisan on the On Fire for Handmade's Share the Love Group! Please visit this site and visit all the wonderful, super friendly artists there. It's an excellent group. I already sold the green bracelet thanks to Share the Love group's networking. Join us!





This weeks Featured Artisan on Share the Love... Blogger's Unite is

Finding Charm






I started making jewelry because I had outfits I just couldn't find that perfect piece to go with. So I thought I'd buy some beads and give it a try. I was hooked, it's almost an addiction! It's important to me that I create charming pieces that don't break the bank. I started getting compliments and requests and decided I should help others in their journey of finding charm.


I am a member of the Etsy Texas Crafters Team. Search for items using the team tag 'TeamEtsyTx' to find listings of fabulous crafters!

I am a member of the Etsy Bloggers Team. http://etsybloggers.com/ Search for items using the team tag 'etsybloggersteam' to find listings of fabulous crafters.


Female, Born on February 10


You can find Finding Charm on:
Etsy
Artfire 
Zibbet
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
youTube





Check out this Finding Charm treasury! Give it some "Share the love". http://bit.ly/bz8ImV Curated by @madeformebyoaklie