Totally Twisted




Artist Kerry Bogert’s started the twist once again as she shares years of expertise in her book titled Totally Twisted: Innovative Wirework and Art Glass Jewelry. This book takes a fun of learning and exploration to the colorful world of vastly different styles of beads and wires coupled with variety of basic wire working techniques to showcase a unique and creative piece of design jewelry.

Totally Twisted: Innovative Wirework and Art Glass Jewelry seize you to explore all about wire types, including how to select the proper gauge and hardness for the best project results; plus useful tips and tricks to make wire working faster and easier. Discover how to create head pins, wrapped loops, how to form spirals, how to coil, creating a wire bead, plus making ' main

Read the book review from Amazon By Susan "slc_reader" :
This book is wonderful. As was mentioned earlier, the instructions are easy to follow, but the best part is I want to make each and every design in the book and there is not one I would not wear. I love the "loud" colors but I'm anxious to also try some with more neutral palate and a tweak here andthere.

This book introduced me to the author's blog. She is a very talented individual with three cute as a bug kids! Go check it out. I'd forgotten the person who made the great, bright, lampwork jewelry was the same person who made those killer director's chairs! It's also great to watch how the author's work has progressed and gotten better, if that were possible, over the years.

I'm a lampworker and was mentioned earlier, lampwork beads are not so easy to design with. This book shows you how to make it work. I've worked a little bit with wire in the past and have no doubt I can make every project in this book. What's even better, unlike PMC and other great jewelry mediums, wire doesn't require a huge investment in time, tools, or money! With a few inexpensive tools and some colored wire (if you are used to working in silver, believe me, its cheap), and just a little time and patience, I have no doubt a complete novice can make everything in this book.

Thank you Ms. Bogert for reigniting my meager creative juices with this book and your blog. To the rest of you: buy this book and give it to every crafter type you know! It's truly the best on the market. I know because I own all the others.

If you are interested to buy this book, click here!





Download lots of free jewelry making tutorials at DiyLessons! Are you a jewelry (jewellery) making teacher/ tutor? You can also list your tutorials here too.Don't miss a post! Subscribe to Handmade Jewelry Club by Email FREEBookmark and Share