Life with PAG: A Lobster-y Weekend

Saturday was beautiful so we spontaneously decided to go to Rockport, MA for some fresh lobster. Rockport is very quaint, with some small beaches and art galleries, but it boasts an amazing lobster shack. I knew I was going to be covered in crustacean juices, so I chose a simple outfit:
Tee: H&M sz 2
Military skirt: H&M divided sz 
Sandals: Miss Trish of Capri seahorse sandals for Target, sz 5.5
Earrings: H&M Divided,  Bag: LV Speedy 25

Nick and I parked the car and pretty much sprinted to Roy Moore's Lobster Shack. This place is a true "shack" with lobster traps out back, and a big vat of seawater where the lobsters are boiled by the dozen then whacked by a cleaver for easy cracking. Below left: photo taken 1 year ago. Below right: photo taken last weekend. Prices did not change - 3 lobsters for $35. Man, I want my old hair back!
Continue reading for more photos...


After stuffing ourselves with fresh seafood, we walked down the street to a small beach. Most of my swimwear is from the same line - the Victora's Secret Miracle Bra line. I think their push-up tops work quite well, plus the pads are removable. I can fit in 32A or 32B.

***Sunday***
As if we did not have enough the prior day, we picked up two lobsters on sale at the local grocery store. I had a hankering for lobster rolls - warm, toasty sub rolls filled with chunks of lobster meat and a lil' mayo.

These lobbys were not nearly as tasty as the ones we had on Sat, thus I had no regrets using the meat for sandwiches. Two 1-1/4 lb lobsters yielded enough meat for about 4 rolls. I chopped up a few tbs of scallion/onion/celery for some flavor and crunch.



Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!