Urban Outfitters XS Review - Help me decide!

**Henrietta Pertuz Petites is having 40% off all items w/ code" summer40" to make way for her Fall collection. Two things left in sz 0: this gorgeous cream/navy silk blouse, and the Newport Dress **

So last Friday I ordered a few things from Urban Outfitters after discovering that they had free return shipping. The items came so fast (2 days), and those who chat with me on Twitter already know that I am pleased with the haul. It's really rare for me to find items that satisfy the categories of fit, style, AND price!

First up, this Kimchi Blue lace skirt in sz XS, $29.99:


Pros: Super feminine and flirty, great details, fits me perfectly both waist and length-wise.
Cons: SHEER! I am wearing a nude slip skirt from Target. Also, I wish the lace paneling went all the way around, instead of just on the front.

Continue reading to see more items...

One last pic of the details, because it's so purty!

 Next up, this Kimchi Blue Lace Blouse and Pins and Needles Silk Skirt. Both are $19.99 and sz XS:
Both pieces are a lil crinkled from shipping and just need a hot shower steam:
(blouse is sheer; wearing a cami underneath)
If you think this outfit looks familiar...it's because PetiteXXS reviewed very similar items just yesterday!

Blouse
Pros - fits nicely on me both tucked in and let out. Pretty detailing.
Cons - very, very delicate...I can see myself easily snagging this then kicking myself for it.

Skirt
Pros - Very tiny fitting. Nice, stretchy, gathered waist plus pretty ruffle detailing on the bottom. Also, $20 is a great price for 100% silk!
Cons - In the model photo, you can see that the hem has already come unraveled on the ruffles. It doesn't look so nice that way!

All in all, I can see potential in each of the three items if I put some effort into the styling. However, although I like everything, I don't wear a lot of casual attire so I have no need for all three. I'm very torn ... please help me decide by voting for your fave (if any)!

PS - Of course, right after I ordered I stumbled upon this white summer dress in XS. So perfect for summer! For those who plan on ordering anything, remember you can get 2.5% cashback on U.O. with eBates.