Petite Lookbook: Crisp White and Black

This is Part I of my weekend outlet finds. I adore this little tank and jacket...but keeping the jacket clean will drive me nuts. I found a few white garments in my closet that haven't been worn in a while, and they are all yellowed and yucky! Does anyone have tips on how to maintain and store crisp whites?
Jacket: Theory Caprine in sz 00
Ruffled tank: Theory Raquella sz P
Belt: Banana Republic XS
Jeans: H&M Kids sz 11/12 years
Wedges: BCBG 5.5

I <3 Theory. Their jackets seem to be getting more and more "shrunken" fit, and I'm not complaining! I exercised much self control at the Theory outlet this time...ended up with 2 items for under $95!


I'm also in love with this supersoft tank w/ 100% silk trim. For once, it actually fits me like it does on the model! I didn't realize it retailed for so much. It was just $19 at the outlet!

Now, compare the fit of the above tank with this button-up in the same size (Theory sz P):
Atrocious! This is why I detest trying on button-ups.


I'm filing this outfit under both work and casual because I'll probably wear this to work on a Friday. If you think this outfit looks familiar, it's probably because you've seen a similar version worn by my West coast wardrobe twin, AlterationsNeeded. She has this same jacket in black linen. Is it my imagination, or does hers look longer?

What street?