Day 3: Snuggle Buddies and Corn Dogs!

I've been traded! Miley loves snuggling and giving kisses to Kaleb. This morning I was excited to have some time to myself, but they both woke up super early. So we popped in Monsters Inc and relaxed for a little bit. Miley was laying with me, but the next thing I knew...she got up and plopped down on Kaleb's lap! Look at these two faces! Don't you just wanna give them big hugs?!


Kaleb wanted to know what Daddy does in the Marines. I told him that he works on helicopters. He said "That's all? He doesn't kill bad guys?" I didn't know what to say. Danny has a hard time explaining that one too. Help us out please!

We played baseball, bowling, tennis and golf...all on the Wii, of course. He rode his scooter while me and Miley ran around. We played a memory game ("I'm not cheating, I'm just looking at all the cards!") And watched Spongebob while we waited for Danny to get home.

Oh. And my dog jumped on the kitchen table. This girl needs serious obedience school STAT. I actually think she is jealous that it's not just me and her during the day...and she doesn't like watching us play the Wii! (I promise, she is a good dog, she usually doesn't do things like this.)


 Kaleb made dinner for us tonight! I put everything on the counter to make baked corn dogs...and let him do the rest! He cut the hot dogs in half, put them on the sticks and wrapped them in the pastry. They don't look like much but I had 4 of them! Yum!




Hubby and I have a date for a mini-LOST marathon tonight. And here's to hoping Miley and Kaleb sleep in tomorrow!

30 Day Meme! 
Giveaway  - Closes on June 13th...right now there is legit no competition. So, if no one enters, I'm going to try again at a later date!
Ding Dong! Avon Calling! - Awesome summer deals going on!