Top Droppers for May!


Haven't honored my top droppers in a while *my bad*

So, here are some top droppers for May 2010! Please be sure to take a moment to pay them a visit!

Dave Lucas
News and comments from a New York-based broadcast journalist.

My Gypsy Goods
Life, creative moments, saving money, nature, eco-friendly tips. Supporting & promoting the handmade community.

The Sewing Mom
Personal blog showcasing my fabric creations. I also talk about family, friends, hobbies, cooking and daily life.

Shifting Your Point of View
Find out how to get what you want in life! Shifting your point of view about some ideas you may never know before.

Computer Aid
Repairing computers and resolving PC problems in Australia.

As The Crackerhead Crumbles
The purpose of this blog is to help clear-up much of the confusion that now exists concerning our Heavenly Father and the righteousness of all of His most awesome ways.

The Third Uncle
Fun, fashion, adventure .. and a little magic in 19th century Europe, as a young girl learns the truth about herself in Napoleon's Empire.

Ruth's Creations
This is my blog where I write, among other things, about my online business selling crocheted items I make. Part of my sales are donated to Demelza House Children's Hospice, the favored charity of British actor Daniel Radcliffe.

Sparkle
Sparkle is the author of two cat-to-cat advice books (no humans!), has her own Muse Medallion-winning calendar and is one of the original cat bloggers - she has been blogging since January, 2003!

Man Over Board
Where Men are Men