My Neighbors Don't Sleep

But what they do do is sit outside of my bedroom window, on my chair and talk loudly.

Let me replay my night/way-too-early-morning-hours..

We went to bed around 11:15 last night. I think I passed out, that's the latest we have gone to bed in a while (we are old!) Around 4am I heard people talking loudly. Like, I thought they were in my house. I couldn't understand a word they were saying (think, drunken ghetto speak.) I got up to pee, which woke Miley up. I have the hardest time falling back to sleep once I'm woken up. Me and Miley hungout and cuddled for about 45 minutes, before we both passed out again.

At 6am, the extremely loud chatter started again. Seriously? 6am on a Saturday. On a long-fucking-weekend. I was pissed! Miley has me up at this time Monday - Friday, please just let me sleep. So, I laid in bed listening to them talking. Did you know "shorty is gay?" Well, that's about the only think I could pick up from their conversation. I was so pissed at this point. Are these girls so dumb/rude/drunk/high/WHATEVER that they don't realize they are in front of my bedroom window at six am on a SATURDAY MORNING!

I'm a wimp. I don't have the guts to actually confront these girls. So what do I do? I open the blinds, in the living room, apparently they heard it...gave me a dirty look, and went into their place (oh wait. best part...they don't even live there...I don't know who these random girls are.) I was all excited that they left, I crawl back into bed..at this point Danny is up and Miley wants to play. I could have fallen asleep..but the bitches came back out and brought another guy with them. Are you even kidding me?!

Is it totally wrong of me to move my chair and table (that they litter with cigarettes)? Do I say something, and possibly make living here totally awkward? 

AH! Advice please!