A new petite brand to try + free ship

I hope everyone's weekends are going well...I know mine is! I have a big haul from yesterday that I can't wait to share with you guys next week, but first I wanted to mention that UK retailer ASOS is having free shipping to the US this weekend (no code necessary).

I'm not an expert on UK sizing, but PetiteLittleGirl bravely ventured out and tried their regular sz 6 in this post. The dresses were a bit big on her, but I have a feeling that their petite sz 4 will fit much smaller. I have had several readers suggest this size to me saying that it is tiny! Size chart says that it is equivalent to Euro 32, which at H&M fits like a US sz 00.

I'm passing on this sale, but here are my picks, all $30 or less and all still left in Petite sz 4:

I think the deeper V neck adds a sultry twist (and chance to show off a good push-up!) and the fluttery hem is very feminine.

2. Petite Floral Tea Dress, $25.36 - another floral pick, with an edgy exposed zipper in the back.
3. Petite Pleat Detail Shift Dress, $30.44 - I am drawn to this shift dress in bright coral. I think it would also look nice with a skinny waist belt.

* PS - For those who don't live near a Theory outlet, I found out that they ship to you for a flat rate of $15. I picked up the Caprine Jacket in a creamy white (see it on AN here) in sz 00 for $75:

For those who are interested, I included the tag for easier locating. See store listing here.