Day 12: Helicopters, Packages and Bowling

Four posts in one day. And I lost a follower. Eek. SORRY!

Kaleb got a toy helicopter in the package from my Mom. He said "now I can play with this everyday and think of my Dad!" Isn't he so adorable!? We went outside an played with the helicopter and sweated our patooties off. (The grass in the backyard is so brown...thank you, dog urine....)


If you haven't noticed, mail-time is my favorite time of day! Today I got my package from Mrs. S. It's been an adventure in itself getting this package! First, the items were back ordered. Then, the mail was messed up on both ends. But I finally got it! And girlie, I'm glad I found you too!


Hubby came home early! And I'll be honest, I cracked open a beer at 1:00. A cold beer on a hot day...never thought I would say it, but it's so thirst quenching. OH! And how could I forget about this. The second Danny gets home from work, he strips down in the kitchen. Today I just had to take a picture. His socks were pulled up to his knees, it seriously cracked me up, but the second I pulled the camera out he took them off! Damn! But check out that sweet farmers tan!



We went bowling tonight. It was Kaleb's first time! He used the bumpers and did way better than me and Danny. He even got a strike! I always want to go bowling, but once we're there...I remember I don't really like it! Probably because I suck. 



We're having a sleepover in the living room tonight. We went to the store and we each got out favorite snacks! We are going to watch Toy Story 2! 

Hope you all have a great Friday night!