My Creative Space...1940's Style

I have spent the week going through my ribbons and vintage millinery supplies, trying to organize. While I was pawing through all that fun stuff, it occurred to me that vintage millinery stamens, as well as more modern ones, are so big compared to the tiny millinery ribbon work that I do. Therefore, My Creative Space today is filled with hand made stamens! They were so fun to make and I had total control over how large the stamen on the end of the string was getting. Don't you just love making things yourself?!

For example...gorgeous millinery stamens! But most of the cool shaped ones are way too big for my needs! Yesterday was spent making small plain stamens. Today I'll probably venture to make the more shaped ones.


The perfect hat embellishments!


So....
Let's see your creative space!