Thursday Five


It's Thursday! I'm beginning to think Thursday is my favorite day of the week!
I get to reflect on the five things that have made me feel

Blessed

Delighted

Joyous

Cheerful

Jolly

Or maybe just plain old happy..
1. As I write this, hubby is sitting right next to me because he doesn't have to go into work until noon. Best part? He is reading my Cosmo magazine!

2. Miley has been acting like a dog. Not a devil puppy. She has fallen in love with her bone and taking naps in the hallway.

3. Last night we came in WAY under budget at the grocery store, so we went to DQ for blizzards. And still had money leftover!

4. Breakfast for dinner tonight! My favorite!

5. There has been some drama with the in-laws. What's good about that? I've learned to appreciate my amazing parents even more than I did before.

 And this picture makes me happy! Miley wouldn't let me wash the sheets, so she sprawled out on top of it!