New Purchases & Summer Business Attire Inspiration

Somehow I landed on Urban Outfitters online tonight and got suckered in by their free return shipping policy. I went on a "girly" binge and bought nothing but lace and pastels:

1. Kimchi Blue Lace Panel Blouse in XS (as seen on Chloe)
2. Pins and Needles Silk Smocked Skirt in XS
3. Kimchi Blue Lace Skirt in XS

...plus some clearance bedsheets to practice sewing with. All of the above items were on sale, and I used SUMMERFOREVER for free ship over $75, plus ebates for 2.5% cashback. I have no experience with the fit of U.O. stuff, so expect a review when the shipment arrives!

On a separate note, I apologize for not sharing any work outfits as of late. I have some posts lined up though, promise! To compensate for my recent lack of work focus, I'd like to share some pics from my iPhone files for inspiration. I'm currently working with a fashionable friend, who shows up every day in outfits oozing of Spring/Summer. She's not petite, but may of these items below did/do come in petite sizing.

1. Crisp White Suit with Rust Ruffles
Suit - Ann Taylor, Blouse - J.Crew (avail. here in 0P), Pumps - Unlisted
AT has a white pencil skirt here avail. in 00P



2. Summer Clementine
Cardigan, blouse, and print skirt - J.Crew. This outfit was quite popular with our client, lol.


3. Khaki Suit with Jewel-Toned Blouse
Suit - Ann Taylor, Blouse - Nordstroms. BR currently has a khaki suit in 00P (jacket and skirt)
 

4. White Blazer and Vintage Lace
Ahh, remember this skirt? Jacket, skirt, tank, and necklace - Ann Taylor. Watch - Michael Kors


After seeing these outfits, I can't wait to find a white suit and cream lace skirt for myself. Readers - what are your summer must-have pieces for work?