Show Me Your Friday Five


Today at Kelly's Korner everyone wants to see your China! I have a china collection, all teacups...but it's at my parent's house. I wish it was here so I could take some pictures! But instead, I'll show you the China that I want to have someday! (for decorations...not to eat off of!)

Click here to see the entire collection!

Beth at Just Me and My Life wants to know the Five People I Would Want to Eat Lunch With. Her post was great, and not just because it was so Anderson Cooper heavy!
1. The Beatles. In 1965. When they were young, hip and gorgeous. I would have them serenade me while we ate hamburgers (George's favorite!) We would laugh a lot. And talk about where they wanted their music to go. We would become great friends and then I would joke with them when their music went in the complete opposite direction! 


2. Hitler. Yes, that Hitler. He was an evil, evil man. But he changed the world. I'd be a little mean at our lunch though...he was a non-smoker and vegetarian, so we would go to a smoker-friendly steakhouse. But I would ask him serious questions about his views on everything.


3. No joke, I love Steve Irwin. I may have shed a tear when he died. He did so much for animals and the world and yet he was the butt of so many jokes. I would have him invite his beautiful family for lunch. They seem like type who would invite me over and do all the cooking. And they would, of course, show off their animals. I would tell him not to swim with stingrays and that I could see the future. He would listen to me.


4. I would invite Michael Buble over for lunch. But we wouldn't eat. You can use your imagination on that one!


5. The entire cast of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. They would take me to all the kickass bars in New York City and they would take me on the crime scenes. I would solve the case!