Thursday Five


Happy Thursday! Even thought it feel like a Tuesday to me, I'm stoked that it's Thursday! Mostly because it's time to list the five things that have made me

Jubilant

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Stoked
in the past week!

1) We took Miley's cone off...which was awesome for many reasons, but mostly because now snuggling with her is a lot easier!

2) We visited Danny's grandma while we were in Ohio...she gave me a big hug. I liked it because it reminded me of the way my Nana gives hugs.

3) Kaleb hasn't refused anything I have made. But it gets better. He hasn't said "ew" or "gross"....that is seriously my biggest pet peeve! AND he has said many times that I'm a good cook! We're making chocolate chip cookies today!

4) I called my Dad yesterday, when we hung up he called me "honey." I don't think I have ever heard my Dad say that. It made my heart flutter a little bit. I think I miss him more now.

5) Danny brought me and Kaleb to see the helicopters, he looked so proud while he was showing them off!

And one for good luck! 
6) It's already Thursday! Weekend begins tomorrow! 

30 Day Meme is here
Giveaway is here 

and you know you want to buy something from here!