You Know Who I Love?

I can name ten reasons why I love her

1) Her signature? My idea! 
2) She didn't laugh TOO hard when I thought her last name was really Gambizzle
3) She has three totally cute puppies!
4) Like my layout, button AND header? Yep, all her! She's super talented!
5) She e-mails me back...right away!
6) We have BIG PLANS for our blogs. 
7) Her layout changed (almost) everyday..keeps me on my toes!
8) Her hubby is in the Navy. Gotta love our Armed Forces!
9) She takes goofy-faced pictures

and finally

10) She's having an AWESOME giveaway right now.
Featuring


Be sure to go to Mrs. Gambizzle's blog and enter her giveaway..make sure you tell her I sent you!

As if ONE giveaway wasn't enough
There is still plenty of time to enter mine! A $60 gift certificate to CSN stores! Link is up top!

And don't forget to join the fun!