Summer Essentials Swap



Thanks for all the great feedback! And because of it, I've decided to host my very first swap! 
Spread the word, the more girls (or guys!) who sign up, the more fun it will be!

Since it's summer, we're going to have a Summer Essentials Swap!
What are the items YOU love? Flip flops, magazines, beach bag, a great book?
Anything that scream SUMMER is fair game!

The gift limit is $20. Not including shipping.
Feeling crafty? Summery homemade gifts are great!
Packages are to be mailed out no later than July 17th.

To participate, just leave a comment below with your e-mail address.
Also, include your state/country...I'll match according to that, for shipping purposes!
Please be sure you can commit to this, I don't want to let anyone down when their package doesn't come!

Deadline to sign up will be Wednesday, July 7th. I will post the pairs on July 8th!

Grab the button and spread the word!