Featured Crafter: A Slice of Delight

I met A Slice of Delight on Twitter. She was promoting sliced fruit soap and I LOVE yellow. I had to take a peek. I just had to have the Lemon Coconut Citrus Slice. It would go perfect in my yellow themed kitchen. Hillary creates the neatest glycerin soaps that made my mailbox smell so good when I opened it. The sweet coconut scent took me back to times of beach vacations. Such wonderful memories.

What I like most about her soaps is that they are so unique that they would make the best gifts or even gift baskets full of different soaps. There are colors and scents for anyone, even the man in your life could use the Spellbound Woods Soap as seen on the left. I can just see May Flowers (From April Showers) Soap in a little girls bathroom.


Hillary is positive, energetic and so eager to share her experiences in making her soaps, you almost feel a part of the process when you get your very own slice. You know for sure, they are made with love by her own two hands.


You can find A Slice of Delight online and at various fairs and shows in the Berkeley, CA area. Visit her shop for her latest show schedule. She will be at Cerrito Vista Park on July 4th. You can also find her on Facebook and on Twitter. She's always game for some chit chat. I'm so glad I checked out her shop on Twitter, because now I have a new Twitter friend that I'm always happy to see online.