WWII Week: Operation Overlord... Monday Moodboard

As you all know, I am guilty of being an absolute WWII spaz, therefore, this whole week will revolve around the era. Be sure to visit every day this week to see what the Spaz has next! Scroll down for Monday Moodboard :)

I spent the day yesterday holed up in my studio selfishly sewing with 1940's war music and news broadcasts playing in the background in honor of D-Day, hence the late post of the video.



(Believe me, folks. It was much worse than what this video depicts.
And to think that these boys were so young...many of them lying about their age!
Now, that's guts.)

On To Monday Moodboard:

Remember Me
$42


Rosie the Riveter Purse in Denim
$38


World War 2 Memorial 8x10
$18


World War II Era Primitive Hang tags
$5

GOD bless America. Need I say more?

Tomorrow: Tutorial Tuesday