Sleek Maxi Dresses Under $20

**Don't forget to enter my summer work outfit contest! Click here for details**

A few of you asked whether the dress in my last post was current...unfortunately it is not, but I do have some finds to share (all under $20!) that are potentially petite-friendly:

1. Promises studded-back maxi, $29.50 $19.99 from PacSun.
I love this dress - the silhouette is classic but the back adds a bit of interest. I can't find any info about the length, but this is available in 2 colors in sz XS. Use "EM11WEL10" for 15% off online.

Read on for more picks...


2. Strapless Twist-Front Maxi, $24.50 $14.50 - another PacSun find, available in XS. It has a lightly padded bust, and the length appears to be petite-friendly.

3. Target Juniors Maxi $21.99 $10.99 available in several colors in sz XS.

Now before you gape at the icky ruffle bottom...yesterday I found a sz Med. at my local Target and it was really long. I think the length would be perfect for petites if the ruffle bottom was removed. I inspected the bottom and it didn't look hard to remove at all. I'm really contemplating ordering this in yellow and snipping off the ruffle!

All the dresses linked are available in black, which is a safe bet b/c it is slimming. Happy shopping!