Day 9: Routine Boredom

Miley slept til 6:30 (oh yay, an extra 15 minutes!) and Kaleb slept past 8! That means, for the first time in a week I have been able to watch the news. Shockingly enough, I haven't missed much. The damn oil spill is still happening and still destroying wildlife. I have a serious question. Do they really use Dawn soap to clean the oily-animals? If so, I'm Dawn's biggest fan. No lie.

Kaleb has started to get antsy. Not even the Wii keeps him entertained...but he also doesn't like any of my other suggestions. He is a kid of routine. Monsters Inc. Wii. Memory game. Peanut butter and jelly. And he won't veer from what he likes. This is a typical conversation:

Me: Want chips?
Kaleb: Does my Dad like chips?

Me: Do you like this song?
Kaleb: Does my Dad like this song?  

All day. Everyday. That is the conversation we are having. But he has the cutest voice, so I don't even mind! (Oh, and a bit of a sidenote: I hate cutting off the crust on peanut butter and jelly...what a waste!)

Speaking of waste. Electricity. It's killing me. I hate having the TV on all day...but he doesn't like my outdoor suggestions! H-E-L-P!

For dinner we had pepperoni lasagna roll-ups. I like lasagna, they like pepperoni (more than any human should!)...so together, it was the perfect meal! Kaleb called it "ba-sagnia and mamagian cheese." Goodness, his cuteness is just too much sometimes! While I cooked...Kaleb and Miley waited for Daddy to get home from work....


Hump day tomorrow...and we are going to have some fun with Breanna! Can't wait!

Some Reminders:
30 Day Meme - Today was recipe day!
Giveaway - Enter please!
My Avon Store! - Cheap, cheap, cheap!
Want to be a guest-blogger? I need a few more people to sign up! E-mail me! fsc200408@yahoo.com