Craving Now & Outlet Sales

TGIF! I forgot to do a post for today because I did work til I dozed last night, but I have the day off to go outlet shopping : D ! First though I wanted to show this cardigan again:

I posted about this on my sidebar ages ago having a sneaking suspicion that it ran small - and it sure does. Check it out on the lovely Chloe (pretty sure she is wearing sz XS). It looks super cropped and shrunken fit on her which is great news for tiny petites. Crave crave...too bad it is still full price!

Today I will be hitting up two sales:

1. Theory Outlet Backroom Sale

2. Banana Republic Outlet sale on top of sale on top of sale. Click here for a printable coupon.

Hope I luck out with some good finds! What are everyone's plans for the long weekend (well, US readers only)? Anyone hitting up the outlets as well?