Day 8: I Think We Have a New Beatles Fan!

Maybe it was the weekend away from home, maybe it's because we're both homesick (probably me more than him!), or maybe it's because we are just lazy....but today was boring. We watched cartoons, ate pancakes, and I might have snuck into the bathroom a few times to hide my tears. I think I even fell asleep while we were watching a movie!

My sister called with good news! Paul McCartney will be in Charlotte on July 28. Hell YES. She is going to make the trek down...and we'll have some quality sister bonding time. Maybe even her bf (and Paul look-alike) will come...and Danny can figure something out with work and be able to come too!

So, after getting the good-former Beatles news....I was in the mood for some Rock Band. Kaleb was on the drums and I sang. About 20 minutes into the game he declared "I AM THE EGGMAN!" I think that's enough Rock Band for one day!

Danny came home and made steaks on the grill. He's the grill-chef in the house, I refuse to even turn it on (baaaaad experience!) The boys and Miley are outside playing right now....and I'm thinking I might take a nice long bubble bath. But more than likely I'll end up with a 10 minute shower and Miley howling outside the door until I get out. Ah, the life of a spoiled puppy mommy!